Display Formation Names on Straightened Image
DepthRegistration provides raster image display capabilities for XSection, smartSECTION and GVERSE Petrophysics. Raster images of logs, core, diagrams or any image applicable to a well bore can be imported or opened in DepthRegistration. TIF formats are most common and many other graphic formats are also supported. Images can be registered in depth with DepthRegistration tools. Alternatively, many data vendors such as TGS, and MJ Systems can provide depth registration files to go with image files. Such files from TGS, or MJ systems can be batch imported into DepthRegistration.
Depth Registering the Log Section
Defining the Log Section Header and scale
Straightened log section records can be imported and saved to the database using either the GGX (DRA files) or Petra (LIC files) imports.
Image File Home and Scan Tool
- The depth registration information can be saved to the database and displayed on cross sections in XSection, smartSECTION, and GVERSE Geomodeling, or on the Image Track of presentation template files (.prt files) that are created in the GVERSE Petrophysics application.
- Use the depth registered raster images in GVERSE Petrophysics .prt to digitize the curves.
- 2.4GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 8GB RAM
- 1,024 x 768 graphics resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- 19-inch monitor
- DirectX 11 capable hardware
- Quad 2.4 GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- NVIDIA GeForce or Quadro - 2GB video RAM
- DVD-RW drive
- Dual 21+-inch monitors
- Microsoft® .NET 4.5
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- The LMKR License Management Tool (LMT) must be installed to configure GeoGraphix product licenses
- Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime (June 2010)
- Adobe Reader for selected help files (optional)
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64
Note: Refer to the LMKR Customer Support Portal (http://support.lmkr.com/) for up-to-date information on the requirements.