Plug-in for Petrel* Platform
GVERSE ConnectSeamlessly integrate well, seismic and maps to increase efficiency in an integrated interpretation environment with GVERSE Connect. Leveraging strengths of two leading E&P Technologies, GVERSE Connect enables fast database to database exchange for efficient and optimized user experience by utilizing the right tool for the right job.
- Supports well filters from GeoGraphix and saved searches from Petrel, limiting data transfers to required wells only.
- Maintains a comprehensive logging mechanism to track and audit all well data transferred.
- Supports a full complement of data overwrite options to help synchronize well data between Petrel and GeoGraphix
- Uses source lists and formation lists limit data transfer to selected data only.
- Saved user preferences reduce setup and transfer time.
Discover your efficiency with GeoGraphix:
- Integrated solution: GeoGraphix, being an integrated interpretation system, supports larger multidiscipline work groups simultaneously on the same project. Using the GeoGraphix for Petrel plugin enables modeling users to carve out smaller datasets to move into the Petrel project to efficiently fulfill their modeling needs.
- Powerful, multi-well petrophysical analysis and modeling within GeoGraphix can be applied to the transferred Petrel well data of all sizes and complexity from individual wells to multi-well,multi-zone projects.
- Leading edge mapping: Leverage advanced GeoGraphix mapping and GIS capabilities. In a few easy steps, Petrel surfaces are transferred into GeoGraphix to produce presentation quality maps.
- Field/Well Planning: Take advantage of the field and well planning capabilities in GeoGraphix for planning horizontals in unconventional plays.
Increased User Productivity
For organizations using both Petrel and GeoGraphix, data loading will be exponentially faster than manual data transfer.
Optimized Reservoir Characterization
Enhances reservoir characterization by combining the strengths of both software solutions into one interpretation.
GeoGraphix provides an affordable, comprehensive and performant solution for daily interpretation needs and complements Petrel's high science, higher cost solution for reservoir modeling. Rightsizing the solution to the customer's needs whilst enabling full data interoperability provides an opportunity to dramatically reduce software licensing costs and associated annual maintenance and support fees.
Seamless transfer of well data into GeoGraphix let's geoscientists take advantage of GeoGraphix's geophysical, geological, petrophysical and GIS capabilities for faster, and more accurate interpretation.
The software that must be installed on the system running the software are as follows:
- GeoGraphix 2019.2
- Petrel 2017.x, 2018.2
- LMKR License Management Tool 2019.2 for Connect license
The LMKR License Management Tool (LMT) must be installed to configure the Connect license.
- Microsoft® Visual C++ Runtime 2013
- Adobe Reader for selected help files (optional)
To run the plug-in, you need one of the following operating systems installed on your system:
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64
- The hardware requirements for the plug-in are the same as the Petrel hardware requirements.
The following licenses are required to run the plug-in:
- GeoGraphix license version 2019.2
- Petrel 2017.x, 2018.2
- GVERSE Connect 2019.2 license
Following product/feature licenses are required to import/export the IsoMap surfaces, and horizons and faults:
- IsoMap license for surfaces
- SeisVision license for horizons and faults