A Powerful Mapping Environment for Professionals
GeoAtlas is a robust mapping environment for GeoGraphix that facilitates displaying, modifying, and arranging map layers created in other GeoGraphix applications. It facilitates designing maps and montages, as well as providing a platform for other applications to consume maps on their projects.
The 32-bit mapping environment of GeoAtlas uses ESRI®’s Map Objects, which offers graphical flexibility and spatial querying by supporting layers built in the GeoGraphix® Discovery and Discovery on OpenWorks® data applications.
Seamless Geospatial Maps
Create and display high quality maps from raw data and combine the most powerful graphic design and mapping tools for high-end geospatial precision and accuracy. In GeoAtlas you can:
- Create maps, modify map attributes, add drawings, objects, and annotations, and print maps.
- Use a contouring shortcut to quickly create contour layers from posted Z-values such as formation top depths or porosity values.
- Use the scale-dependent resolution feature to determine at what scale a layer, entity type, or text feature appears on the map.
- Construct montages displaying maps and cross sections, as well as inserted text and graphics files defined in other applications.
Display geographical information and the position of the seismic survey lines by loading georeferenced GIS and seismic basemaps layers with other maps as map overlays in GeoAtlas.
Apply a wide range of grids to model the XYZ data with more precision and accuracy.
Display contours over any interval and range or explicitly specify them on the map in GeoAtlas. Apply color fills, annotations and drawing to produce an enhanced display of your maps.
Dynamic Search Filters
Efficiently search and update the scout field data based on zone definition and preview the search results.
GeoAtlas supports multiple industry renowned file formats which include:
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)
- Tagged Image File Format (*. tif)
- Geospatial Tagged Image File Format - GeoTIFF (*.tif)
- Windows BMP (*.bmp)
- ZSoft PCX (*. pcs)
- Portable NEtwork Graphics (*. png)
- Enhanced Metafile (vector format) (*.emf)
GeoAtlas also allows you to import land data (landgrid and cultural data) in several file formats.
A wide array of options are available to enable you to design geospatial maps that portray detailed features on the map. Display and overlay any combination of GIS layers. GeopAtlas gives a complete control over the display characteristics of the maps features and more.
Precision and Accuracy
The advanced technology included in the application provides all the tools to make the most accurate geospatial image. Specify a desired location with more precision by using the absolute X, Y coordinates and navigate to them on the map.
GeoAtlas holds a strong ability to exchange, integrate and cooperatively use data within and across the organization boundaries.
- 2.4GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 8GB RAM
- 1,024 x 768 graphics resolution
- CD-ROM drive
- 19-inch monitor
- DirectX 11 capable hardware
- Quad 2.4 GHz 64-bit Intel class or better
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- NVIDIA GeForce or Quadro - 2GB video RAM
- DVD-RW drive
- Dual 21+-inch monitors
- Microsoft® .NET 4.5
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- The LMKR License Management Tool (LMT) must be installed to configure GeoGraphix product licenses
- Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime
- Adobe Reader for selected help files (optional)
- Windows® 7 Professional x64
- Windows® 7 Enterprise x64
- Windows® 7 Ultimate x64
- Windows® 10 Professional x64
- Windows® 10 Enterprise x64